Crinkled Oranges

Monday, March 18, 2013

Let's see . . .

posting every day is getting a little tiring.  But I guess I can give a run down of my day.

Woke up at 7 am.   Worked for a couple of hours.  Went to a Zumba class.  Came home and worked for another couple of hours.  Talked on the phone with Misty and then Tiffany and caught up on what was going on with them and the kids.  Cleaned the kitchen.  Cleaned out the tool drawers in the kitchen.  Finally showered at 5 pm.  Had leftovers for dinner.  Drove to airport to pick up Gary and Lynn.  Enjoyed visiting with them and was glad Gary came along for the ride.  Came home.  Worked for another hour.  Realized I needed to blog.  Blogged.  Went to bed (will very shortly).


3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

That is a busy day. I got tired just reading it.

Misty B. said...

If all you did was talk to me I know you'd be exhausted! You're an amazing woman. I love you're blog!

Angie Murphy said...

I'm so glad you're blogging everyday. I hear zumba is really great.