Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, January 24, 2015

A member of the ward called

today and said he is giving a lesson on marriage next week.   He asked me if I would write down the some answers to the question of:

"I really appreciate, or love, it when my husband ______"

Here are my answers, just to name a few.

I really appreciate and love it when (and because) Gary  . . .
  1. Wants to be with family and knows the importance of building those relationships.  
  2. Sees that something needs to be done, or that I need help, and pitches in without being asked.
  3. Is supportive of projects and activities I am interested in (and is good natured about any messes those activities entail).
  4. Works hard to support our family.
  5. Is very unselfish in our relationship and very generous in what he gives.
  6. Has always made striving to live the gospel, and fulfill his callings, a high priority.
  7. Likes to take me out to dinner J


  

1 comment:

Misty B. said...

I love this! You are both such amazing role models.