Crinkled Oranges

Monday, January 12, 2015

Good bye Christmas Decorations

I'm feeling a bit of pressure to get all the Christmas put away.  I have a meeting tomorrow night, which is a reason, but the real pressure is for Wednesday morning.

I was watching Bree and Zoe last week here at the house, and Bree asked me why I still had Christmas decorations up, because Christmas is over.   I told her that next time she came I would have them down.  Then today at their house, she asked me if they were down yet.   Wow, I don't think I could handle the censure if I don't have them down by Wednesday morning when I watch them here!!!  They are so cute.  They remind me so much of Misty and  Tiffany at that age, because Zoe echos everything Bree says and does.


 So the decorations are going down.



















1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ha! that is a lot of pressure coming from Bree. I would never want to cross her path! ;) Hope she wasn't dissppointed. Good luck!