Crinkled Oranges

Monday, January 5, 2015

It is always

hard to say good-bye as the family heads home.  And, I am always relieved when I hear they have made it home safely.  

We said good-bye to both the Idiarts and Bishops on Saturday.   We jam packed the two weeks with the Idiarts and the week with the Bishops with fun and activities.  The last night together, I felt such a peace and joy as I watched all of our posterity (minus Jackson, who is excused for a good reason) together as we visited and enjoyed each other.   I wish I would have taken a picture of our living room when it was a make-shift mud room with 2 coat racks and 4 plastic bins for shoes and boots.  

On Saturday, after everyone had left, I went back to bed and slept for 4 hours.   I woke up to hear the vacuum going.  Gary was cleaning up and putting things back where they belong.  Then Sunday morning when I woke up at 11:30 am (yes, that is true) I heard more cleaning and vacuuming.   He couldn't have done anything nicer for me.

So, today I have put in 6 hours for work and have done more cleaning.  I'm gearing up for the Christmas decoration take down, but haven't quite had the energy to attack that yet.  But ,Gary's efforts have given me a boost in the right direction.  

  



    

No comments: