Crinkled Oranges

Monday, January 26, 2015

Ashton Michael Idiart

turns 12 years old today!

He has some pretty amazing goals and is just plain amazing.

Here are some of his answers to my interview with him at Christmas time.

Favorite subject in school:  Geography, Maps, and countries

Favorite pastime:  Reading, drawing, friends, ipod.  (He didn't mention it, but he is amazing at Origami)

What do you appreciate about your family:  That my parents are my parents and do lots of stuff for me.

What do you think you will be doing in 10 years?  Going to BYU and studying engineering.  Making stuff using electricity.  Developing electronic fingerprinting.

Grateful for:  Food, life, electricity, earth, sports.

What would be his perfect day:  All relatives and friends would live in my neighborhood and across the street are amusement parks.  

When you have felt closest to God:  At Aaronic Priesthood camp having a Joseph Smith experience.  30 minutes of reading and 30 minutes of praying.

Happy day:  At Disney World on the Hulk roller coaster.

Where like to serve a mission:  West Indies

He also wanted to make sure that I wrote down that the eyes on the wooden Joseph and Mary (shown behind us in picture below) kind of creep him out.


Grandpa and I love you, Ashton!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How sweet! I will show this to him tomorrow!