Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I lied.

I've told several people that I am not going to Deseret Industries again.    But I did today.

It all started when I had to drive Gary to pick up a rental car for a conference tomorrow.  We thought the rental car place was in Orem, so we stopped to have our almost weekly meal at Chili's (with free queso and chips.)

Then we found out the car rental was actually in south Provo, which made it so I had to go to Sam's Club, since I was down that way.  I was glad I did, because I found some great ribbon in teal and coral.

Anyway, to make a short story long,  I happened to come home via 500 west, which means I was very close to DI, which means I had to stop.  I found some more great finds that I can paint teal and coral.

I guess I won't make any more promises that I can't keep.

 


1 comment:

Misty B. said...

Thank you for posting your wedding progress! It helps me feel a part of it (without having to clean up after you)!