Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, March 8, 2015

I should never be

held accountable for anything I type after 11 pm.  That probably applies to most of my blog posts.

Somehow I get the dates or days or even years wrong.   Last night I sent out an e-shower invite and "save the date" to the family for Natalie and Trent's shower and wedding.  I put the wrong date for the wedding in the subject line.

I then sent a correction email and declared that "I should never trust myself sending an email after 11 pm.   My sister, Charlene, wrote and said, "Try 4:30 a.m.  That may be better. ):"   I'm sure that was probably the time she was up and reading it.   

She is one of the most disciplined people I know.   She has always been early to bed and early to rise and is disciplined with what she eats how she exercises.    Quite frankly, I jealous of all that.  But since she is my sister, and I love her, I am happily jealous of it.  I just wish a little of her Discipline could rub off on me.   


1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

You both are great in your own ways. Best sisters ever.