Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, March 14, 2015

We have been practicing

for 5 weeks for a Primary children's choir for Stake Conference on Sunday.  When I say "we" it is meant very loosely as far as I am concerned.  My worst nightmare would be that all the other presidency members were sick and I would be left to direct them.   My part has been making name tags and helping to organize.  My other assignment was to put together these little notebooks and pencils so the children can "quietly" draw or write during the 2 hour meeting.  Some of them will be on camera for the whole time period, which may be a little challenging.  



Gary's first response as I was putting them together was, "Are you kidding me?"  They'll have them twirling around like this:




I think he may be right.   Or maybe he is the only person who would think of that.

Just the same,  I'll probably just lay the pencils next to the notebooks, and not put them through the wire spiral binding (just so they don't get any ideas).

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

Gary knows that because he thinks like them. But, I'm afraid he may be right. Also, take a shield.