Crinkled Oranges

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Beautiful Article

I finished posting yesterdays blog at 3 am this morning, so I guess technically it was today's post. I would like to add to it with this article from the Ensign Magazine. It touches so beautifully on the subject of stillborn babies. I struggle with many of the questions the author did about the status of stillborn babies in the eternities, so I am grateful for her inspiration.

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=0a528ebebcd6c010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

After my baby was born I was comforted by the words, "God makes no waste." Maybe not the excact words but close. They were in the bible and I knew my child had only needed to recieve his body. But, the words are not there. I have searched and searched. They WERE there, just for me, one day, when I needed comfort.

Anonymous said...

Annette.....Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You and Gary are the best.......Duke