Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is good stuff

My friend brought this very effective stuff over to help with my cough. It helped me sleep all night and most of the day. Thanks to my friends in the Primary who cover for me so well when I call in sick and who are just plain are there for me when I need them. I love you all! Thanks also, to our friend/ nurse across the street who we petitioned to come listen to my chest just to make sure it wasn't bronchitis or something I should go to a Dr. for. Aren't friends nice? I am blessed with many of them. So now that I know it's not bronchitis, I can stop worrying that it will get worse and start planning the trip to Oregon for Little Eliza's baptism. Because I plan to be there! Now I just need to get on the ball and make her baptims quilt. Tomorrow will be another day, and tomorrow I hope I can be the one giving not getting.

2 comments:

tingey said...

Annette; Could i be wrong, or do you have a direct line to heaven. And tell me does he pick up when you call? If you all know this wonderful person, I would say yes, he does!!!!!!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Where do you get that honey loquat syrup anyhoo? Not that I'm planning sickness but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.