Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Doughnut

Boy.
Harrison has been a doughnut lover for several years.  Every time we go to the store, we have to buy doughnuts.  So yesterday we made them for the first time.  As you can see he was an expert doughnut hole cutter and doughnut eater. 
Of course, he wasn't the only one
who ate them.
Then we went to Applebees for dinner


and to "Percy Jackson the Olympians Lightening Thief" movie.

Don't worry, Gary,
I've got two doughnuts in the freezer to bring home to you.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those look so good. We'll have to try them next time were together! Looks like you are all having a wonderful time. I'm jealous. But I've been out in my yard doing yard work today--flip flops and short sleeves. And Justin is finally home, so I can't complain! Love you all.

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

Annette-
It looks like you are having a great time. Tell Misty, Dan and the Kids "hello- and congratulations". There will be hearts breaking all over Missouri when you leave.

Misty B. said...

Angie, what are you talking about? She can't leave!

Unknown said...

I don't think your dad would like it (not to mention Natalie) if you keep your mom there. But....there should be enough doughnuts for all of you for at least a month.

Gary said...

Can't wait for the doughnuts. Thanks Harrison for making them.

Love,

Grandpa Ashton

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Look at all those doughnuts! Holy Moley, you don't do anything half way, do you? Amazing. I can almost taste them.

Unknown said...

I want a doughnut