Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I must say

 that I have a very patient husband.
I don't know how he puts up with my messes.
I honestly didn't use to be so distracted with my projects.
It would really make sense to finish project
before I start another.
But "sense" isn't a commonly used word
in my vocabulary lately.

In the family room there are ribbon and paper pieces
all over the couch and floor.
Those are from the "Book Of Mormon Table Topic" game
we're making for our Relief Society Celebration.
In the Sunroom is more fabric (for more flower pins)
for my card class on Thursday night.
In the living room are bookmarks
(thanks for putting those together for me, Sharilyn),
I won't even mention what's in my craft room.

And all Gary said to me when he went to bed tonight
(as I was sitting in the middle of my ribbon messes),
 was to make sure I picked any
pieces of paper or ribbon off my clothes.
 He didn't want pieces sticking
to my pants like they were when we met
at Jason's Deli for dinner tonight.

Maybe I'll surprise him and get all my messes cleaned up by the
time he gets home from night skiing tomorrow night.

Now, that would really be a a really BIG surprise.

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

I love your blog entries. Gary is indeed patient. He is also very lucky.