Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Big


Sigh of Relief (Society).
That's what I'm feeling tonight. 

We had the Birthday Activity tonight.  It has been on my mind for several months as we've planned and prepared.  The flower pins pins we made, as well as the bookmarks and candy, were a favor for each of the women..   The dinner committee prepared a meal of chicken enchiladas that was delicious.  When I get the recipe I'll post it. 

It's so nice to gather with women of all ages and share a common bond.  I have developed friendships, through Relief Society, with women that I would not have known otherwise.  Amazing women of all ages and from all walks of life.  I love it.

Here are the Relief Society birthday cakes made by several of the woman.  They tasted as good as they look!








3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It was a wonderful evening, Annette. I love my pin! How long did that take you?! I left my favor on the table and it got cleared away. I ate the chocolate but would love the bookmark if there are any left.

Thank you for all your hard work. I loved every minute of it. And every bite too.

Tiffany said...

Mom, everything you do is picture perfect. I wish I could have been there. It was fun to talk to you today and can't wait so see you soon.

tingey said...

I ate some of the cup cakes and they were gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood?