Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a greater

understanding of why my daughters don't blog very much.
No time.
Too busy with children to hardly even get on the computer.


But as we sit watching the third episode of "Pride and Prejudice" before bed, I'll give a little pictorial recap of our last day in Missouri and trip home.

Celebrating Jackson's 14th Birthday in Missouri

Monday Morning just as we are ready to head out.


A stop at Liberty Jail in Liberty Missouri
That is where Gary's sister Janice and Frank served a mission.



Train museum in Golden Colorado



I felt nostalgic as I looked at this sign.
Dad worked with the railroad at Geneva steel
for more than 30 years.




It was a very enjoyable trip. 
I had been somewhat apprehensive
about making the long trip with a a full carload,
but the kids were great and we had a wonderful time.

We actually pulled in on Wednesday,
which was Jackson's birthday,
so we had a birthday dinner celebration.


Today we had lots of fun playing ball here at home,
going to Toy Story, Nickel City, Costco,
and back home for more play in the back yard. 

No comments: