Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're getting a taste

of what the Bishop family life is like.

Add together 3 very active wonderful all-boy boys
1 very beautiful and meticulous girl
1 very large and adorable 5 month old baby
a busy primary president mom
a working dad who is also a coach
baseball
scout camps
lots of car travel
sweltering heat
more baseball
two parents needing to be four places at one time
out of town guests in addition to us
a grandma that is very directionless
(Misty says that is worthy of a blog post all of its own
and that she'll write it)
lots and lots of love
lots of fun
no time to blog
no time to upload pictures until now
(even though I've taken tons of them)












I'm loving every minute of it.


I write this as Jackson is sitting next to me asking, "Are you writing, I don't know what to do about that Jackson, he's coming to Utah next week, what are we going to do with him?"  (He said it, not me!)   I can't believe my oldest grandson is going to be 14 next week.  Yikes!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Finally! I've been waiting for this post so I could see everything I am missing out on! Love the pictures and can't wait to see everyone real soon. I just need to make it through girls camp and all will be well. I have to say that in the kitchen picture Lydia is doing a "Misty" move/position. :)

Tom Anderson said...

Looks like lots of fun. I know you are in heaven.

Tiffany said...

im playing risk when im there FOR SHURE!!!!

Unknown said...

I am exhausted just looking at the pictures. Cannot wait for the reunion....

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Annette, these kids are simply beautiful--or handsome, as the case may be.

I forgot to give you your scrapbook paper! It was right there under you cupcake thingies! I'm a dunce.

tingey said...

Gary.......What kind of a mound is that?