Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I went to

see my friend, Dianne yesterday.  I had to take pictures of her front doorway.  She always does the most creative and amazing decorations.   The pictures really don't do it justice, but notice the details.



Spray painted dried  "Allium" (I think)
 Dianne holding the "Paper Lanterns" 
(these are all from her garden)


"Paper Lantern" pods over the lights

 Fake crows
 All the signs


When I first began my interest in gardening, Dianne was my advisor.  I would have her come down to tell me if what was coming up in the ground was a weed or a flower.  Now that's a friend!

I hope she will let me come up and snap pictures of her next holiday doorway.  If she doesn't, I'll just wait till  she's not home and take them anyway.   Isn't that what friends do?


1 comment:

TobyBo said...

love the display!

I grew Chinese lanterns once... they are amazing little things.

thanks for sharing! :)