Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I've been

feeling a little under the weather this last week, so I haven't even begun taking any Christmas decorations down.  It's so fun to put them up in anticipation of the fun, but not quite so fun to take them down.  As a result, I've found myself procrastinating by organizing and trying to clean everything out to make more room to store them.  But, my new years resolution, as of right now, is to have them down by the end of this week.  That and post pictures from the holidays. 

In the meantime, I had a lot of fun putting these little boxes together for my RS committee.  I've kind of gone crazy with this little project I saw on Pinterest.  They are made with one 12x12 piece of cardstock. Instructions here:  Gift Boxes  I made a bunch of them for Christmas giving and have collected a lot of cute paper to make more.   





 

No comments: