Crinkled Oranges

Monday, February 20, 2012

And the saga

Of the "Deep" continues.

Misty called today and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was taking a break from the deep. I started to explain, and she said that I didn't need to explain anything. Just saying "the deep" says it all.

It's amazing how free I feel once I've gotten the deep in order.  It's like cobwebs have been removed from my mind.  (I agree, I need psychoanalysis). Anyway, it is as done as it will ever be. I made Gary come down and exclaim, because I need praise and acknowledgement.

 I felt comfortable working down there,
because the two remaining mouse traps (with peanut butter)
have remained empty since we caught #4.
 If anyone needs any ribbon, you know where to come.
 I saw this cool idea somewhere. Take a jar with a lid.  Punch a hole in the middle of the lid, and pull the end of a string of ribbon through the hole.  Put the other end of the ribbon in the jar.  I probably have 30 3=yard spools of ribbon in this jar.  They pull out very nicely.


I'm feeling proud of myself today.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

You and "the deep" have a love-hate relationship. I hope it makes you happy.

Misty B. said...

I love the jar idea, and I've always loved the deep. Many hidden treasures are awaiting a worthy treasure hunter down there!

Becky said...

Ah The Deep. A project that is never done but a room with so many purposes. It looks great. I'm glad the peanut butter worked out for you.