Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gary is

trying to clean up my computer that has no disk space left on it. I'm posting this on my new ipad that I got for work. It is really cool.

But I just keep getting sidetracked by my little unwelcome houseguest. I'm getting really upset by him or her, whichever it is. I've set out 6 traps, but so far, no go. He/she keeps running out from under the couch. Right past my traps and me. Right now I'm very frustrated by mice and technology (my laptop issues). I'll go to bed and see maybe my laptop will be fixed and the mouse will be thrown in the garbage because GARY will check the traps before I get up.

I'm an optimist (or maybe just have wishful thinking)

3 comments:

Becky said...

What are you putting on the traps? Because we have been very successful with peanut butter on the traps. It has a strong sent and then mice go right to it.

Tiffany said...

The exterminator that came to my house also said that fig newtons work! Apparently the sticky traps work better than the snap traps. WE didn't have any luck with the traps either. Good luck. I totally feel your pain! Have I said it before. . .I HATE RODENTS!

Tom Anderson said...

Maybe you will get use to the mouse like you did the bunny.