Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another Bishop

Birthday!  2 years ago another little ball player was born.  
Marshall Zane

A few days ago, Misty sent me the above picture with this text:
"Marshall refuses to let us keep the calendar on feb.  I keep it on my fridge and he likes to look through the months.  He's chosen March as his favorite and when he sees I've changed it back he stands there until I've changed it!  We might have a whole year of march!"   (If you look closely at the March calendar pictures on the left, you'll see why he likes it so much)

Here he is at a few days old with his proud brothers and sister.

Here he is at Christmas when we were trying to get a picture with him,
 and we were not very successful.  He is very attached to his Dad!

 Happy Birthday, Marshall! We love you!
(Consider this a hug, even though you don't want one.)


2 comments:

Misty B. said...

He's finally learned how to say "2!" But I don't think he has a clue what it means. Hopefully he'll get into opening presents tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe that Marshall is two. He is such a cutie!!!!!