Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today we celebrated

valentines by going to dinner at Goodwoods.



and by going to the movie, "The Vow." 

The movie had an interesting premise, and is based on a true story of a woman who lost all memory of her husband and the last 5 years of her life.   So the premise is, "Would you  fall in love with your husband a second time if you no longer had any memories of them?" 

Well, in our case, that would take us back to being about 11 years old.   Of course it wasn't true love until we were 14 years old.  I think I would fall in love with him all over again.  After all, he was "cool," didn't "drink or smoke," and looked cute in a t-shirt and cowboy boots.  I can think of a lot more reasons why I'm in love with him now, but that was a pretty good start.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

And, I would be right there giving him a bad time the whole time.

Misty B. said...

Would that t-shirt have been the famous pink one?

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you fell for the cowboy boots (even though I can't picture him wearing cowboy boots now!). We are going to see that movie on Friday night!