Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The reason I was cleaning

the backyard (and the house), is that I volunteered  to have a  party at the house tonight.   I don't serve in Young Women, but when they went to camp this year they asked women to be a secret sister for a girl at Young Women's camp.   That had to be a major undertaking arranging that for 30 girls.  They asked us to write four different notes to the girl and a little gift for the end.   I was assigned one of the girls, which is why I was involved.  We have such a cute group of girls in the ward, and it was fun to get to know them better. Feelings about sisterhood and the need for sisterhood, no matter what are age, were shared by the girls and the women.   It was very sweet.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun. That was a big group. I am glad it didn't rain.

Tom Anderson said...

The young women's program is great. Just happy I don't have to deal with young women, too much. They are scary.