Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, August 29, 2013

This adorable little

girl is 5 years old today!    



Tiffany took all the Splish Splash decorations to re-use for Lucienne's birthday party.  Luci told everyone that she was having a Splish Splash Party like Grandmas, but not with the suckers.  (The homemade suckers definitely did not go over big with her!)  

 Lucienne is full of life and love, and she is adored by everyone.  Tiffany said all of the other kid's friends want to spend time with Luci because she is so cute.  I think she spontaneously told me she loved me at least 100 times when she was here this summer, and she is that way with everyone.   I Love Luci is very appropriate for her.  

Tiffany sent these pictures of the cake and cupcakes that she made for her party today.    
 

 The cupcake decorations are Mike and Ike's put on toothpicks for popsicles.  I've never seen that before, and it is so cute.


Happy Birthday Lucienne!



I wish I were there to give you a hug, but this will have to do.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable. Happy Birthday!!!!