Crinkled Oranges

Friday, August 16, 2013

Yesterday I finished up my part of

Gary's room.   We bought cork board and put it up for a bulletin board and I cut letters on my Cricut machine that say "Wall of Fame."   Gary will use the bulletin board to post pictures and articles about the achievements by his students.  I'll take pictures of the room when the desks and everything are put together.

I'm so happy he will have a nice space for the final years of his teaching.  The last few years have been discouraging for him as his technology responsibilities have been taken away.   And last year he had to teach a couple of math classes, so he had 5 very different preps.   This year he submitted to start a couple of new computer classes, and a lot of students signed up.   While it will be a lot of preparation for him, he is excited by the challenge and excited to have a new environment.    That makes me happy.