Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I was right in the fact

that my life has changed quite a bit since the studio moved back to Utah.  Today I worked from 11 to 7:30 in Draper and came home and worked another hour at home.  I'm going up again tomorrow and Friday. The time goes very quickly and I'm doing varied projects.  There is printing and cutting, but there are also interesting projects like creating prototypes for packaging the products.  I still have so much to learn, but fortunately they are very forgiving of mistakes.

They are going to be hiring someone to come into the studio for 4 hours a day, and once they do that I probably won't be spending so much time up there  Which will be good, so the house doesn't fall apart.  But then again, if I'm not home making my usual messes, maybe the house will stay cleaner.
           

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

You seem excited about your work. Happy to hear it. Hope they don't work you too hard.