Crinkled Oranges

Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm planning on

feeling a lot better tomorrow.   I finally went to the Dr. today and got medication for a sinus infection.  I've had a hacking cough and a headache (that wouldn't go away) for a week.

I'm thinking positively and tomorrow I'm going to wake up full of energy.  I'm even watching a Wayne Dyer program on PBS to get myself motivated for my new day tomorrow.    

Some inspiration from the program:  1) You can either live from a place of love or live from a place of fear. 2) Think about the openness to divine guidance.   3) When the student is ready, the teachers will appear.  3) Live with passion for what you were meant to do in your life.   4) Stay in gratitude for everything that happens.  5)  Let go of the ego.  Let go of thinking that what you are what we accomplish or earn or accumulate.    Have humility.  Have compassion.  Let ego of the ego and move into a place of compassion.

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

I've read a bit of Dr. Dyer's work. He uses the word EGO to mean "Edge God Out." I think that's a really good way to think of ego. I hope you feel amazing soon! Take it easy.

nanabarbar said...

ANNETTE,!!!!!,
The secret to the above really great advice is to call the Dr. as soon as you start "pinching the bridge of your nose"!!! That for me is the sure sign I need a "Z-Pack"!
Once the cough starts...ahOo!!! Go to bed & don't blog till the cough is gone!
We love you & hope your back soon!

Tom Anderson said...

Hope you are feeling better. I did not know you were ill as I have not been on the blog until last night, at least for a while. I love Dyer. I think I have read all his books. I am watching his PBS show as well. Get well soon.