Crinkled Oranges

Friday, March 21, 2014

It's been quite

a week.  I spent two days working up in the studio in Draper.  It is fun to learn how to create proofs and cut and package the products.   The job will definitely be much more time intensive, with about 3 days a week away from home.   But there will also be quite a bit of variety.  I'll still be doing what I have been doing on the computer for 2 years,  but now there will be quite a few more hours.

Here's one of the odd projects I brought home.  Gary thought it was crazy, but he's used to me doing crazy projects, so that wasn't anything new.




   I was supposed to spray all of the hardware (that was silver) gold, so I covered every thing but the hardware, and spray painted.   It worked really well, actually.  The trick will be if it stays on.  The binders are going to be used to display the products at Paper Expos coming up.            



2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

I hope you are happy working that much. I hope she shows her appreciation by paying you lots of money. See you in couple of weeks.

Misty B. said...

Wow! Every detail counts. I hope the attendees notice the gold!