Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It was our

Relief Society dinner tonight, and we had a program by the Utah Valley Hand Bell Ringers.  It was really amazing to watch and listen to them.  I told Gary that maybe this is something I could do to satisfy my musical desires.


I'm so jealous of people who can open their mouths to sing and have beautiful sounds come out.  I know you are not supposed to covet what others have, but I have to say that I covet the gift of a beautiful voice.   I would even be happy with a voice that doesn't crack and could carry a tune just a little.   It would be heavenly, really.   

But, I guess I'll have to be content and look forward to singing in a heavenly chorus.  All things will be made perfect, so that is one thing I look forward to.       






3 comments:

nanabarbar said...

Annette, why don't you let me teach you how I sing! It's beautiful & no one complained that I'm "off key"! 2 weeks ago I even "sang" next to the Choir Director while we did a special musical number in Sacrament Mtg.!!!

Tom Anderson said...

I would die to sing well---and I will have to.

Unknown said...

Me too.