Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, March 16, 2014

It was fun to

try something different for our St. Patrick's Day breakfast.  The Roylance's gave us the Ebelskiver pan awhile ago, and I've wanted to try them.



 



Awhile ago I got this strawberry slicer at TJ Max.  It was on clearance (the clincher) so I thought I would try it.   It actually works really well, slices them thin, and I use it all the time.


Waiting for Natalie to come.

And then enjoying.


I know St. Patrick's day is not until tomorrow, but Natalie can't be here tomorrow.









2 comments:

nanabarbar said...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
REMEMBER.........
If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're LUCKY ENOUGH!!!

Tom Anderson said...

Good quote nanabarbar. You are lucky to be able to eat all your mom's goodies, that is for sure.