Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"All that we can know

about those we have loved and lost
is that they would wish us to remember them
with a more intensified realization of their reality . . .
The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." 
Thornton Wilder

Gary's Parents

Gary's Ashton grandparents
(Lewis grandparents at a different cemetery)
My parents

My Anderson Grandfather
My Hall grandparents
Our daughter

Our daughter
My niece and nephew
Anderson cousins at Fred's Funeral today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annette, thank you so much for the pictures and the the flowers at the cemetary. It was so wonderful to see the cousins today, and the funeral was a a great tribute to Fred.

Tom Anderson said...

Thanks Annette for the words and photos. I wish we could have been there. Thanks for your labor of love. It was very moving.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, Annette, I had forgotten you had lost babies. But I do remember when you got Natalie you smiled and someone--a relative, maybe?--said it had been a long time since he'd seen you smile--or something like that. Bless you for having such hard trials and getting through them and missing those babies and loving them.