Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our eyes are

always bigger than our stomachs.
As is our estimate of how much we will be able to do.

We were able to fulfill much of our Bunny Hollow Itinerary,
but there were just not enough days to fit in all the restaurants
or all the activities we wanted to.
I guess next year it will have to be longer!

Thank my to my wonderful son-in-laws, Dan and Justin,
for so willingly giving up their wives for 5 days so we could enjoy our time with them.
Thank to all the Bishop and Idiart in-laws who watched our grandchildren
during the day while their Dad's worked.
And, thanks to my grandchildren for being so darn wonderful!

On Saturday, Misty and Tiffany told me they were changing the
Sunday Itinerary and gave me this.

It was a wonderful treat,
and I did feel like a queen.
They made a delicious fajita meal,
and a divine crock pot cake.


I got pampered with back rubs,
head scrubs,
and snuggle bugs.
We watched priceless DVDs the
girls had made featuring the other 8 grandchildren.
(I'll show some clips from those later)

Monday was filled with shopping,
pedicures,

lunch at Zupas,
more flower pins,
dinner at Brick Oven,
and one final night of the play.

Wow!
It was all wonderful.
I feel very blessed.

2 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Your girls are so sweet and thoughtful. Indeed, you are blessed.

Tiffany said...

Spoiled silly is what we are! Thank you mom and dad for a wonderfully perfect stay at Bunny HOllow. I'm going through withdrawls!