Crinkled Oranges

Monday, May 31, 2010

We

had an unexpected treat today when
Gary's twin sisters, Geniel and Janice,
came here to Provo for Memorial Day.
Janice and Frank live in Logan
and Geniel and Dickson live in Castledale,
so we don't get to meet together very often.
We always enjoy our time spent together
as we catch up on what is happening in our families.



Janice and Frank came by the house before we
went to the Sizzler to eat, and guess what?
All my burnt edged circles were spread out on
the table in the sunroom,
and Janice made four hair clips for her grandchildren.
She really enjoyed it.
I think she's hooked. 
And to think all this madness can be traced
back to my friend, Dianne,
who first introduced them to me.

Speaking of the madness,
it's reached a new level at our house.
This is what I put together for Charlene
for her birthday.


I'm going to check up with Charlene to make
sure she is wearing her pin and flip flops
as she lounges in her pajamas.
I will be highly offended if she isn't!

3 comments:

Misty B. said...

I didn't know we had family at that cemetery?!! Anyhow, I've also never seen that pic of Tiff with the sunset or heard about the caretaker. Where have I been? Happy Birthday Tiff!!!

tingey said...

I would be highly offended if you ask me to wear flip flops like that?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

She will be queen of the loungers. Very cute.