Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Enough, Enough

Enough.
Chocolate-cream cheese cupcakes, that is.
I made them a little smaller to experiment for the Stake Luncheon.  But, I forgot the baking soda.  The recipe calls for baking powder, too, so they came out more like a brownie-cheesecake.  They still tasted good, but were not what I wanted.  So then I made them again.  They worked better the next time.  The problem is, I've been eating them for two days (both kinds).  And here I am wanting to take off the five or so pounds I put on after the holidays.  Yes, after the holidays.  That's when the food was still here, but I wasn't being active or burning any calories or having any fun.

So, Enough!
Stop the Insanity!
(Does anyone else remember that phrase from the 70's or 80's?)
Well, it is as applicable today as it was back then.
Really, Really, Really,
ENOUGH! 

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

Now you are really determined, so you will be able to do it. You have had enough.