Crinkled Oranges

Friday, January 14, 2011

Ok, I think

i must be feeling extra emotional today.  My brother, Richard, sent me this u-tube link.  I have seen it before, but I watched it again.  He said he watches it a couple of times a week.  

For whatever reason, when I watched it this morning I found myself sobbing.  I've always loved the song, "Hallelujah," so maybe it is that.  Maybe it's because I'm going to yet another funeral this morning.   This is the 4th neighbor and friend in the last month.  Maybe it's because I need a hug.  Maybe it's because it makes me realize that everyone needs a hug.  Richard, this hug is for you!

So watch this, and give someone a hug today!  HALLELUJA

2 comments:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

thanks for posting this. I LOVE it. it made me smile and teary. Im sorry for all of your loss. Sending lots of love your way!

Tom Anderson said...

Consider this a hug.