Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've had some fun breaks from

my de-junking the last few days.  I went to lunch with my friend, Dianne, for her birthday.  I went to a card  making class on Tuesday with my ward group.  Tonight we met at my house with my other creative card making friends.  Here is what we made tonight.


I've also made a few more crockpot meals, which I will post later.  I've tried a new Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe, which I really like.  I'll post that recipe later, too.  "Later" seems to be a very active word in my vocabulary lately!

As I was sitting at the table making the cards, I realized I haven't shown pictures of my "rotating shelf" in a while.  Right now it is a generic style, with the theme being LIVE LOVE LAUGH.  (I keep looking at it as I dejunk and try to remember to LIVE (SIMPLY), LOVE (BARE SPACES), AND LAUGH (AS I TOSS THINGS NOW and not Later. 



1 comment:

Angie Crompton Murphy said...

Annette-
I read your blog often, but haven't commented as much lately. De-junking huh? Want to come over here when you are done? Just looking at Grandma's purse brought back so many memories. I also wondered if it still smelled like her things? They had such a wonderful, distinct smell. I hope you spend that $50 on something really fun.