Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My fingers

can hardly type. 
I have a blister on my knobby middle finger. 
I'm going to have arm cramps tomorrow.
My shoulders are tight and stiff. 
I've just spent hours cutting up the last of my
100% polyester fabric into circles.
For, you know, those burned edge fabric flowers.
 
I'm going on record as saying that
I'm done cutting circles
I'm not buying another piece of
100% polyester
in my life.
If anyone sees me in a fabric store
hanging out anywhere near
100% polyester fabric,
forcibly pull me out of the store
and commit me to the psych ward.   

I still have a lot of burning to do with all of those 
100% polyester circles,
but I am not,
I repeat I am not
going to buy or cut any more. 

That is unless someone has a very special need
for very specific colors.
Then maybe I could be convinced to
buy and cut more
 100% polyester fabric.
But it would have to
be someone I love very much.
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have one question. Where are you storing all of this polyester???????

Tom Anderson said...

I noted that this post was made at 1am in the morning!!! What happened to your life of balance!!!