Crinkled Oranges

Monday, November 15, 2010

I hope no one's been worried that

the reason I haven't blogged for a few days is because I was "swallowed" by the Deep.  I survived it this time, though It's entirely possible that next time I won't be so lucky.

Actually, I finished the Deep by Saturday noon. (Please keep in mind that "finished is a relative term.)
But then Gary got started trimming the "pitching mounds," as he calls them.



That got me started on cleaning out the outside storage sheds.  By the end of the day, we were both pretty sore and tired.  Ten years ago, I don't think our bodies would have hurt quite so much.  But we felt pretty accomplished, in spite of the soreness.   Then we treated ourselves by going out to dinner.

Yesterday was church, and after Church it was a day of total nothing.  To quote our oft quoted Daughter, Natalie, we "seriously considered vegging all day."  And that's just what we did. Our bodies still hurt. I'm sure yoga tomorrow will just pep me right up, as I can't afford to veg any more days.  Thanksgiving is here next week!

1 comment:

Tom Anderson said...

The "deep" sounds like a black hole. Be careful, nothing gets out of a black hole. Your yard looks good. Look forward to seeing you soon.