Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, April 13, 2013

I wish I had

thought to take a picture of Ian and his family this afternoon.  We went up to Ian's baptism in Salt Lake and he was so excited and couldn't stop smiling.  I haven't seen Angie and her cute girls for a while and they were there, too, as well as Charlene and Greg.  All of the kids are always so loving.

To top that off, I was able to see Stephanie's new one this morning, too.  She is so cute and so little.  I'm sure Mom and Dad are looking down at all their descendants and "getting a kick" out of all of it.

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

You have been busy doing good.

Unknown said...

You and Gary are so wonderful to come to the baptisms. Christa and family and Greg and I really appreciate it and love you guys!!!!

the smiths said...

Thanks for coming! We always love seeing you. The cupcakes were wonderful (as usual). Ed did share...