Crinkled Oranges

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ok, I need some

reinforcement here.

Gary swears that this is the solution to a doorknob that was jammed and had to be broken open.   Instead of a new doorknob, he thinks a beveled chisel is the perfect solution.  All you have to do is remove it and set it aside while you use the shed.  Then, when you are done, all you have to do is put it back in very strategically so it holds it.



First of all, in the summer I go in and out of the shed many times a day carrying things in and out and, so it is very inconvenient.  Second of all, it has "Redneck" written all over it.

If you love me, and ever want cupcakes from me again,
you will all vote that we get a new doorknob. 

  YES, A NEW DOORKNOB!
no, the beveled chisel

9 comments:

Sara said...

I vote doorknob.

Misty B. said...

Doorknob, sorry Dad

Gary & Eileen said...

Definitely a new doorknob!! I'll even install it for you for a price. You did say something about cupcakes didn't you?

Tom Anderson said...

I like Gary's idea---but vote doorknob for cupcakes

the smiths said...

Haha! Doorknob :)

Lynn said...

ha ha - doorknob. Although Tom would think that was a good fix too!

Angie Murphy said...

Annette. I literally laughed out loud, because that had ken written all over it! I must applaud gary for his ability to adapt., improvise, and overcome. However, the hour it will take him to buy and install the doorknob will be well worth the emotional pain of the "redneck" fix.

Unknown said...

Ok, Ok, Ok. It looks like I'm out-voted but we pass up our opportunity to star on Duck Dynasty if we replace the door knob.

Robin said...

You definitely need a new door knob, Gary!!!
Come on!!! We do get a kick out of Duck Dynasty at our house, though.