Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm overwhelmed

with gratitude for the unanimous vote in my favor.   

Believe me, there will be cupcakes forthcoming.  


And now to what I've been doing.  Setting up the snack bar for our Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast, which opens up officially tomorrow.   My time would probably be better spent cleaning the house for our honored guests, but this was a lot more fun.




 This was a fun little project.  I bought a roll of chalk board contact paper.  Then I used a punch to cut out the labels.  Then each guest can have their own glass with their name on it.  I thought it would just be a one time thing, but the label stayed on through the washing in the dishwasher.  The writing washes off, but the label is re-usable.   

We can't wait to spend time with our girls.  





No comments: