Crinkled Oranges

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One week from today

our annual Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast Girl's and Gary retreat begins!   Misty and Tiffany will fly inn within a couple of hours of each other.  Many thanks to the husbands and kids that sacrifice and survive without their moms for 5 days.   And Natalie is taking Friday off, so we have lots of fun ahead.

Naming our home "Bunny Hollow Bed and Breakfast" when we have guests, was a very logical decision.   The reason why is that our bunny, Cotton, was housed in his very own room for about 10 of his 12 1/2 years.

I look back and think I must have been crazy.  Really.  But I won't ever admit that to Gary.

Natalie and Me almost 10 years ago with our bunny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait. I always thought you were crazy!!!!

Misty B. said...

I love that picture! Happy Bday Nat!

Nat said...

the most spoiled bunny alive! :)