Crinkled Oranges

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today I had the

honor of spending time with these two adorable girls while their baby sister, Zoe, was born.  They were so good.  And, I've never seen anyone more organized than my niece and their Mom, Stephanie.  She had a 20+ page manual with a table of contents and labeled pictures.  She also had videos of how to give Andie her medicines and feed her through her stomach tube.  I would have been very nervous to do it without such good instructions.

Both mom and baby are doing great and Dad is now home with his two oldest sweethearts.

(Bree knows how to mug for the camera and Andie laughs at everything)


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sweet! Glad everything went well. Congrats to Steph!

Tom Anderson said...

Thank you Annette. You are an angel.

Jen O said...

Thank you Annette. You are too sweet. I wish I could have been there. I love reading your blog. Keep it up. Love you.

Misty B. said...

Congrats to all! Can't wait to see Zoe. I know first hand what it's like to have Mom there to help. It's amazing!

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

Thank you for being so amazing! My girls absolutely love you, as do we!