Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Retro Hairstyles

Natalie is becoming an expert at Retro Hairstyles.  She really has a knack for it.  She is also becoming quite a cook.  When she came over this evening, she made us some wonderful paninni sandwich, which was very nice since I was home all day sick with a cold.

Anyway, back to the hairstyles.  This is her today:



 With Grandma Anderson's Scarf

She is doing a weekly hair challenge to try 1 new 
hairstyle a week.
Here are some from the last few weeks. 










She's beautiful and sweet.

5 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Those are soooo cool. Go Natalie.

Tiffany said...

Nat really makes me look like plain jane!

Misty B. said...

Wow those are so cute! Let's put hair on the Bunny Hollow schedule!

Nat said...

THanks!I've decided to make a blog of my own to show the weekly hairstyle challenge I'm doing. http://serenadeinblueretroblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I think your "dos" are award winning for sure.