Crinkled Oranges

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I've been

wandering around the house aimlessly for the last hour fussing here, rearranging there, tying to figure out where I want to put things.  My goal was to have  ALL the Christmas decorations down and house put back together before we went to the Timpview Football banquet at 2 pm.  That didn't happen, but we had a nice dinner at Maglebys during the banquet.  Then I came home and have been working on it since then.  I'm really trying to put everything away in a more organized fashion with labels on the boxes .  It's just a little difficult to organize when you have too much stuff.  Even with the wonderful shelves my Dad built for me in the basement, I have a hard time fitting it all in.   I know, I know, the solution is to get rid of some of it, keep only what you really love, and don't buy more.  The problem is, I love all of it.  So, I need to find a happy medium.  I'll know I've really arrived when I can, without a second thought, go down into the storage area (aka The Deep), take pictures. and post them on the blog.  I wouldn't suggest holding your breath in the meantime! 

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Perhaps you need to organize your organization. You don't organize enough. Better yet, better organize your organized organization for better organization. Until then the "deep" is a place I would not want to go.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm dying to see "the deep." Why should you give any of it up if you love it? Just enjoy it. I know you do.

I saw you in RS today on the back row and wanted to be there in the midst but if I do the binder comes around just as I'm takin notes. You were the cheeriest one there and so pretty! And smily.

tingey said...

I thought this year we were not (PULLING A DUKE). I guess it can't be done after christmas.