Crinkled Oranges

Friday, January 22, 2010

We may have the

final "draft" of the rag quilt for Misty's baby.
After many phone calls, emails with pictures, deletions, rearrangements,
and a trip to the store to find a
red fabric that kind of matches her curtains
(but at the same time blends in with the other nursery colors),
we've kind of made a final decision.


That is unless we change our minds in the next day or so.

I don't think I can leave it on the floor for longer than that,
since Gary just asked me if I would ever be done with my projects.

I don't know why he would say that.

I only have fabric on the table in the sunroom
for some shades I'm making for the top windows.
And then in the craft room I have paper and boxes
spread all over while I make some
"Book of Mormon" table topics game for our March Homemaking.

It would probably be wise
to finish one project before I start another.
But then, I've never claimed to be wise.
Just disorganized and distracted at times.
Someday I'll learn.  Really.


4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

No, no. don't learn. Then you wouldn't be perfect and no one would have fun stuff to do, cuddle up in or even yummy cupcakes to eat. Don't learn. That's an order.

tingey said...

Annette.....you are wise. If it was not for you I might not be as good of Latter Day Saint as I am today. You and Gary with your family are great,great people.(VERY WISE PEOPLE).

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

i LOVE that quilt! I wish i new how to make one i think its absolutely beautiful and looks like it will be nice and comfy too! :) you are a woman of many talents!

Carrie B said...

I think the choices you've both made for the quilt are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm impressed :)