Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reminder

to myself:

The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.

I don't have to have big chunks
of time to accomplish something.
Remember that the next time a task
seems too overwhelming to start.

"You can do anything for 15 minutes."
And, you can accomplish much more
in 15 minutes than you thought you could.

"The timer is my friend in 2010"
(the Flylady theme for the year)

The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.
The timer is my friend.

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Very great post. Love the way you set it up. I used to carry a timer around with me and now I don't have a clue where it is. I must find it. I have one thousand and twelve, fifteen-minute-jobs awaiting,

Unknown said...

Or..I could call you every half hour :)

Tom Anderson said...

I don't get that entry at all. What are you timing??? And, why?? Do you have a "timing" problem?? Or, am I just stupid?? (no response needed).

Carrie B said...

I totally got it! and I tried it this afternoon...I was amazed how much I got done in a short 15 minutes. Had I not read your entry I probably would have left things a mess (since it was overwhelming). Thanks!

Misty B. said...

I know exactly what you're talking about, but as was reading I was thinking how some of your readers might not have a clue. Tom's entry confirmed it for me!