Crinkled Oranges

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I just got

off the phone with my brother, Gary, and his wife, Lynn.
We were talking about their 50th wedding anniversary
which is coming up this summer.

Then Gary referred me to a website
to read an article where they interviewed Lynn.
It is beautiful and captures the essence of her and Gary's spirits,
It also gives a better understanding of what my
nephew, Chuck,
and niece, Christine, went through in their lives.

They are all heroes to me.

Here is the article


Chuck at Cory's Wedding
Me and Chuck
Christine and Natalie
Christine and Dad (and Misty)
Christine's last birthday

3 comments:

Tom Anderson said...

Annette, thank you for sharing that interview. It was so well done and very moving. It brought back many bitter-sweet memories. Courage is the word that kept coming to mind.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear the interview. The pictures were wonderful. I have always said that Chuck and Christine were my heros.

Tiffany said...

That was a beautiful article. Some people change the world for better--chuck and Christine are at the top of that list. I will always remember them.