Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm feeling

a little overindulged.
I had at least one (and usually more) of everything on this table.

But we had such a good time sharing the day with
Jared and Sarah and their very cute and very polite boys.
With Stephanie and Bryce and little Andie,
who received a beautiful blessing today,
And of course with Tom and Lynn who
bought most of the food for the affair.


We don't get to see any of them often,
so I love having them hang out here when they are around.

PS:  This is Annette writing. 
Not Tom, who had a short lived "Coup d'état" of my blog.

3 comments:

Steph, Bryce, Andie, Bree, and Zoe said...

It was so much fun. Thanks for letting us invade your house, and thanks for holding Andie! She loves her Aunt Annette!

Unknown said...

I wish we could have been there. It looks like great fun.

Tom Anderson said...

Annette, thanks for the really fun weekend with you and Gary. I am sorry we took over your house and I took over your blog, I had such a good time with my children and grandchildren, as did Lynn. I just thought you opened all your home to me, including your blog. I guess I was mistaken.

Thanks again for all you and Gary did to make our stay so much fun.