Crinkled Oranges

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Marshall


got his first bath this morning.
He kind of liked it.



Here is the family as they left for church this morning.
(They would have taken Marshall
if we had let them)
He is very loved.


Now, I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything.
But this is what I was forced to do for 2 hours
while they were at church and Misty got ready.
Tough job, I know--
Sitting in one of my Mom's old robes, dozing off with Marshall.

This is the life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture in mom's role. It almost makes me want to have another baby around (Christa...do not ready this!!!) He he

Tom Anderson said...

I loved the photo of you in mom's robe. You sort of look like her.

Gary said...

Love the pics. Keep them coming. Marshall is a cutie. Wish I could be there dozing off with you and marshall dear, but I guess I'll have to do doze off here in Utah :-)

Give all the kids a hug for me.

allison nadauld said...

Great pictures. Poor outnumbered Lydia. She may not like being the only girl now...but when she gets some great sister-in-laws it will be wonderful.

Tiffany said...

oh, i wish I was there. It was fun to see everyone on the webcam. Hope you enjoy every moment! I can't wait to get my hands on little Marshall.