Crinkled Oranges

Monday, February 1, 2010

Where have

the years gone?

I've been cleaning out the "deep" (yes again) and trying to get the downstairs bedroom made into a real-live decorated guest room.    As I came across our old family pictures, I remembered how Gary's sister, Margie, had covered a wall in their family room with family pictures taken through the years.  Since she has 10 children, you can imagine that wall was pretty impressive. 

So, I decided to do the same in the guest room.  As we've looked at them, Gary and I just keep shaking our heads and saying, "Where have all the years gone?"   Just writing that bring tears to my eyes. 

These pictures don't really show the pictures too well,
but you can get the idea. 



4 comments:

tingey said...

I don't see me in any of the pictures? I thought I was a memeber of the family?

Tom Anderson said...

I love old photos, thanks for that. Are we still ok to stay with you Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? If not, that is ok. Let me know. Tom

Tiffany said...

I love that! That is the perfect spot for those pictures. I'm sure it completes the room. It is crazy how quickly the years go by. I need to remember that more often and cherish the time I do have with these crazy little ones!

Misty B. said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to come stay in that room. That's all I can write or I'll start crying too.